CJSC “Spectroscopy, Optics and Lasers – Avantgarde Developments” carries out a complex of works on the development of design and technological documentation, the manufacture of individual devices according to the technical specifications of the customer. The department consists of a well-coordinated team of specialists: talented designers, highly qualified mechanical and electronic engineers, adjusters and programmers, which allows us to implement projects of any complexity.
We offer a full cycle of Research & Development process:
- Domain consultation and analysis
- Development of technical specifications and documentation based on the client’s request
- Prototyping, preliminary design (visualization of the object and details)
- Manufacture of parts: procurement operations and machining of parts (turning, milling, boring, locksmith)
- Assembly of a product prototype / industrial design (assembly and wiring of printed circuit boards, mechanical and optical-mechanical assemblies)
- Adjustment and verification of the product for compliance with specifications
- Launch into small-scale/batch production or single production
- Product packaging
The future of your idea starts here!
Enter your request in the form below and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible for a consultation.