CJSC Spectroscopy, Optics and Lasers – Modern Developments (further “SOLAR”) for 27 years is a domestic innovative developer and the producer of equipment for clinic diagnostic laboratories of medical institutions, research and production laboratories of different fields of science, equipment, industrial and agricultural production, such as chemistry, biology, ecology, veterinary science, agrochemistry, criminalistics and forensic medicine, energetics, etc. The SOLAR brand is used almost all MPIs of Republic of Belarus, many universities and scientific institutes also different organizations in the countries near and far abroad.
The main direction of instrumentation of the company is development and serial release of devices from 90th years.
The next devices are produced serially at the moment:
Semi-automatic biochemical analyzers:
- PM2111 photometer
- Automated photometer PA2600
- PV1251C spectrophotometer
- Single-channel blood clotter CGL2111
- Four-channel blood clotter CT2410
- Analyzer of platelets aggregation AP2100
- The urine express analyzer AM 2100 based on a method of dry chemistry for carrying out the screening urine analysis; also in version “Bee-Sure-S” for detection of the narcotic substances in the patient’s urine.
- “Bilirubinometer BF-CN-01” for definition of billirubin concentration at newborns.
- The fluorometric indicator of oil products “INPF-01 EP” for the oil products content at waters express analysis.
Equipment for scientific laboratories:
- The spectrophotometer for educational laboratories “PV1251C”
- Spectrophotometer of the research class “PB2201”
- Spectrofluorimetr “CM2203”.
Now the majority of the released devices have undergone modernization of the case and control elements, mechanical and electronic components, the software to conform to modern requirements of consumers.
In 2012 the SOLAR company has developed and released the new and demanded for the Belarusian market device in the direction of hematology – “The automatic machine of coloring of blood slides AutoOMK-01” for automatic coloring of hematologic slides. The modern technologies applied in production have allowed to make the device competitive both at the price, and on functionality, in comparison with expensive foreign analogs.
More than 17 000 units of equipment are developed, produced and realized during activity of the enterprise. More than 40% are sold for export.
“SOLAR” has received many positive reviews about operation of the produced devices during its activity. It gained reputation of the modern, import-substituting, export-oriented innovative enterprise. SOLAR devices were repeatedly exhibited at such representative international exhibitions as “MEDIKA” in D?sseldorf, “ANALITIKA” and “LASER” in Munich, the international fair “INTERHOSPITAL” in Hanover and other.
The enterprise takes constant part at the medical exhibitions according to the field of the laboratory and diagnostic equipment held in Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine.
The competitiveness of the “SOLAR” equipment is confirmed with deliveries to the CIS countries and foreign countries: Japan, Germany, USA, England, Israel, Indonesia, etc.
The company carries out research and development (further research and development). Cooperation is carried out with many countries of EEU, both with the state organizations, and with private companies. The SOLAR company is ready to new developments in the perspective fields of science and technology within its professional qualities.